Should any functional part in your Le Protek Washer, Dryer or Stacked Washer -Dryer (“Product”) fail, only due to a defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period set forth below, Gulf Protek LLC (“Le Protek”) will at its option, either repair or provide a replacement part or parts. This warranty extends to the first owner of this unit, or by warranty transfer to new subsequent owner(s) of the business property in the original location and only for the remaining warranty period from the original installation date. This warranty applies only when purchasing and used within the United Arab Emirates. Proof of original purchase is required to obtain repair or replacement part(s) under this limited warranty
A. Warranty Period
PARTS (Functional Parts Only): One (1) year from Date of Purchase / Date of Invoice. Excluding Cosmetic parts, and excluding regular wear and tear parts.
NOTE: If the original date of purchase cannot be verified, the warranty will begin on the 1st day of the manufacture month.
A. Warranty Period
- Either the client (through their maintenance team) or Protek (either themselves, or through sub-contracted technicians) will inspect the affected machines thoroughly.
- In both the above cases, a detailed service report will be prepared, and the list of spare parts needed under warranty will be provided to Protek.
- To obtain repair or replacement part(s), please contact Gulf Protek LLC.
- Submit a copy of dated invoice as evidence of the Date of Purchase for proof of warranty at the time of repair or a replacement part is provided.
- Defective parts return is required to obtain repair or replacement part(s).
This warranty extends to the first owner of this unit, or by warranty transfer to new subsequent owner(s) of the business property
in the original location and only for the remaining warranty period from the original installation date.
Gulf Protek LLC assumes no responsibility for labor costs, transportation charges, local duties or taxes associated with warranty parts.
Machine manufacturer (USA) reserves the right to make changes in design or make additions or improvements upon this product without incurring any
obligations to install the same on products previously manufactured.